On SNOWSHOES which are ideal for first timers.
Or on ALPINE TOURING SKIS, CROSS COUNTRY SKIS or SPLIT BOARDS for more advanced skiers & boarders who have used the equipment with Mike on day trips first..
Spend three to four days camping out in the mountains, Learn snow craft and alpine survival skills & climb Mt Kosciuszko Australia’s Highest Peak
Checkout this testimonial by Altaaf: Altaaf joined me on a three day snow camping adventure last winter. We experienced amazing sunsets and sunrises, summited Mt Kosciuszko and learnt snow survival skills. See his great photographs here - http://www.altaafkhan.com/snow-camping.
If you book a complete private group of 5 walkers for a Camping Walk or 5-6 walkers for a lodge based walk I will give each customer a signed copy of my 84 page hardcover photographic book "The Australian Alps" valued at $30 each.
For the latest prices and dates and photographs from trips please go to - https://mikeedmondson.com.au/page.php?Kosciuszko-Winter-Camping-9
For bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Liability Insurance
- NPWS guide fees & charges (this doesn’t include the National Park’s Visitor/Car entry fee)
- Communications, first aid kit, water purification tablets & navigation equipment
- Snowshoes, adjustable poles & snow shovels
- Fully qualified and experienced guide mountain guide for 3 days
- Instruction in snow craft, snow survival, navigation & photography
- Professional digital photographs from our trip
- Kosciuszko Express Chairlift return ride
- Mt. Kosciuszko Certificate
- Travel to and from Thredbo
- Accommodation and meals
- Camping Equipment (hire gear is available as follows for three days) Thermarest NeoAir Xtherm sleep mat $35 pp, Macpac Minaret four season one person tent $60 per tent or Macpac Olympus four season two person tent $90 per tent, down winter sleeping bag and inner sheet $55 pp, overnight backpack & rain cover $40 pp, stove & food $120 pp or $40 pp stove & fuel.
- Personal clothing and equipment (can also be hired as follows for three days)